Beauty Wish List | KMC Beauty

by Kelly, June 04, 2014
So as of the beginning of June I have put myself on a no spend month, which is very difficult for someone like me, if I see something that I want online particularly beauty items I will just buy them and not think about the money aspect until after the damage has been done! But basically I need to start saving! So to give my bank account a break there will be no spending for me this month but I thought I would create a wish list of beauty items that I can hopefully get my hands on some time after June.


1. Tangle Teezer 'The Original'
I have wanted one of these for a long time and just never got round to buying one, my hair is quite long and gets knotted very easily, it wasn't until I had one of these used on me at the hairdressers that I realised I needed to invest in one.
The Original Tangle Teezer's are currently on offer at Beauty Bay (see link here) for £7.80!

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Stencil Kit
This is such a good idea, my eyebrows are my facial nemesis, they change shape on a daily basis and I rarely get them 100% even, to have a kit with five different stencils in to give you the shape that you want is a god send! Out of all six items on my wish list this is the one I will be grabbing first at the beginning of July (providing they are still in stock).
Find them at Cult Beauty for £16.00.

3. Kelly Osbourne for MAC
I know that this collection from MAC isn't out in the UK yet, and from what I read on Karen's blog the collection won't be with us until August 2014! However after looking at both Kelly's and Sharon's collections this lipstick is the one I am most excited for, it's called 'Kelly Yum Yum' and it is a blue based pink with a satin finish. Oh and that packaging, it's just so pretty! I can't wait to pick this up when it's released.

4. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 'Audacious'
I already own four different shades from the Revlon Matte Balm collection and I adore them but I really want this shade for summer, it's a bright orange toned red and it's called 'audacious', I think this is just such a summer appropriate shade and these balms are super affordable.
Find them at Superdrug for £5.99.

5. Sleek Face Contour Kit in 'Light'
Don't get me wrong, I love my Nar's Laguna Bronzer to death but at £27.00 it's not the most affordable option if I can get the same results from another product. I've heard Sleek products are relatively good quality products for really affordable prices and I have never tried any of their makeup before so I am hoping to try this contour kit next month and hopefully it will become a new favourite of mine, going off the swatches online I think my skin tone matches up with the 'Light' shade.
£6.49 at Sleek Makeup.

6. Maybelline Color Elixir in 'Petal Plush'
Yet another product that's not yet available in the UK, I really am torturing myself here aren't I, BUT I am hoping that this will be available here someday soon as they are really hyped up over in the US, described as a 'creamy lip lacquer' these things look seriously pigmented and have twenty different shades!

Do you have any beauty products on your wish list?



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© KMC BEAUTY · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS